San Francisco Mobile Consular Services-April 12&13, 2014
CONSULATE GENERAL OF TURKEY IN LOS ANGELES WILL PERFORM THE SECOND MOBILE CONSULAR SERVICES
IN SAN FRANCISCO
Venue: Hilton Financial District, 750 Kearny Street San Francisco, CA 94108
Washington Conference Room - Second Floor - Hotel Operator:+1 415-433-6600
Underground parking is available at the Hotel for $5 per hour (Weekends only)
Date: April 12, 2014, Saturday 09:00-18:00 / April 13, 2014, Sunday 09:00-16:00
“Second San Francisco Mobile Consular Services” will be performed by the Consulate General of Turkey-Los Angeles, as part of its commitment to reach out to the Turkish community in and nearby San Francisco on April 12th and 13th, 2014 at the Hilton Hotel Financial District in San Francisco.
All the applications will be received by appointment. To this end, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Appointment request/Second Mobile Consulate Services-San Francisco” in the subject line. Please also let us know the nature of your application and the number of applicants in your message. Please attach the copy of each applicant’s Turkish Identification card (both sides) to your appointment request mail. Otherwise we cannot process your application. The time of your scheduled appointment will be sent to your e-mail address.
During the Mobile Consulate Services, Consulate officers will receive applications along with the necessary documents and identification cards in San Francisco, and the documents will be returned to the applicants by secure mail after they are processed at the Consulate General in Los Angeles. Due to technical necessity, the originals of the Turkish Identification cards and passports will be kept at the Consulate for a couple of weeks during the process.
The below services will be given:
- Military service applications (Deferment applications for the first time and paid military service applications only)
- Citizenship/Dual Citizenship applications
- Vital records: Applications of Birth/Death/Marriage/Turkish Identification Cards(Nüfus
- Power of attorney applications (Only possible if the document is prepared in Los Angeles before we arrive, please provide us with the details of the document by e-mail.)
- E-Passport applications
- Please do not forget to bring the necessary original documents such as Turkish Identification Cards (Nüfus Cüzdanı), Turkish passports (current and the old ones), marriage certificate, birth certificate (if you are born out of Turkey), Naturalization form (regarding to the dual citizenship). Please submit both an original and a photocopy of each document.
- Also make sure that you have the Turkish Identification Number on your Turkish Identification Card. If not please inform us by e-mail before meeting us in San Francisco.
- Payments should be in cash only. Please keep in your mind that fees subject to change every fiscal year. The fee information and the other details will be sent with the appointment confirmation.
- To apply for e-passport, please bring 2 biometric passport size photos (50mm x 60 mm. with a white background) . (For details please check: www.epasaport.gov.tr). Children over 11 years old have to apply in person. The consent of both parents/legal guardians is required during the e-passport application of the children under 18 years old.
The photos for the other applications can be in any size and 2 photographs per application are necessary.
If you have further questions regarding the “Mobile Consulate” in San Francisco, please send a message to email@example.com
Please visit http://www.epasaport.gov.tr for e-passport information, and the information for the other applications please visit http://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr
Consulate General of Turkey
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 17:00
In-person Application Hours: 09:00 - 13:00
|1/16/2023||1/16/2023||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|4/21/2023||4/21/2023||1st Day of Eidl al-Fitr|
|6/19/2023||6/19/2023||Juneteenth National Independence Day|
|6/28/2023||6/28/2023||1st Day of Eid al-Adha|
|7/4/2023||7/4/2023||US Independence Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29